Friday, April 3, 2015

I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo

will not congratulate General Buhari for winning an elections
that was more of a gang-rape of President Jonathan and my
people. NO, I won’t congratulate General Buhari for winning an
elections that was won by lies, deceit and hypnotism. I won’t
congratulate General Buhari for winning an election that was
won by turning the north against my people. Not in an election
that President Jonathan’s foot-path was washed by all the
Water Board’s waters of Daura. I shall not congratulate
General Buhari in an elections he won by inciting hate
amongst my people. NO, I WILL NOT CONGRATULATE
GENERAL BUHARI OR THE APC.
Instead of congratulating General Buhari, I will congratulate
President Goodluck Jonathan for his sincerity, I will
congratulate Michael George-Ukhuegbe , Ahmed Saliu
Alubankudi, Musa Gambo Guri, Henry Omoregie Louis Azode,
Anthony Eromosele Irabor, Benny Davids, Marleek
Onyekaba,Phil Smart, Julie A Dyer, Obom Otonsiki, Collins
Odondiri, Hon Eneh Victor Chigozie Ebi K Alagba for joining
hands in this fight since August 2010 when the rejection of my
people first raised its ugly head. I will also congratulate Edwin
Dico Okugbo, Fred Aghanenu, Olusoji Zion Oseni, Ena Ofugara,
Chioma Powers, Ngozi Ugoji, Orllumeeday Omo Alagba,
Nnamdi Ukasanya, Chinedu Nwosu, Chinedu Engyneer Nnah,
Hygie Okey Hills, Ifeanyi Baron Okugbo, James King, Ebi B
Asain, Igho David, Osi Peter Asika, Sunny Martins. I have too
many people to congratulate than waste my congratulations
on fraud, deceit and hate.
Rather, we shall await General Buhari to stabilize the price of
crude oil in my Backyard, we shall congratulate Buhari when
he changes the value of Naira to be same with that of a Dollar.
we shall congratulate Buhari when he stabilizes the Nigerian
economy. We shall Congratulate Buhari when corruption
ceases to exist in Nigeria. We shall congratulate Buhari when
there is stability in power even though we have done 75% of
the process. We shall congratulate Buhari when every
Nigerian youth receives N5, 000 allowance as he promised. We
shall congratulate Buhari when all the Nigerian Children
receive free meals per day.
Until then, I will continue to see the victory of the APC in
Nigeria as the biggest rape, corruption and fraud that
happened to Nigeria.
I will particularly take offence if my request for the
aforementioned is seen as criticism. I will take offence if any
body or object in power tries to stop Nigerians from talking

No comments:

Post a Comment