Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Shocking: Checkout The What This Little 9 Year Old Girl Did To Apc Candidates

Nicole Benson, who is said to be a student of Greensprings School,
Lekki campus, has donated her lunch money and more to the APC.
She also wrote an engaging, heartfelt letter to the opposition party.
Below is Nicole’s letter, which was addressed to Lagos state
governor, Babatunde Fashola, and the APC.
Dear APC and governor Fashola,
My name is Nicole Benson. I am 9 years old. The name of my school
is Greensprings School lekki campus and I am in year 4 peters. I want
to be a doctor when I grow up so that I can take care of people who are
sick and dying because they take care of me when I am sick.
Governor fashola and apc I was listening to the radio on my way to
school today and I heard that we can send money to you to help you to
win the election. My mummy said that I can donate from N100 so that
we can help APC to raise the money to win the election and remove
president goodluck jonathan so that mr buhari and professor osinbajo
can be the new president and assistant president and be able to help
nigeria to fight the boko haram people who are killing innocent children
and also bring back the chibok girls so that their mummies and daddies
can be happy.
READ ALSO: 11 Deadly Sins General Buhari Commited During His
Military Regime
Governor Fashola and APC, please don’t you think that N100 is too
small? I have the new N100 notes but I am sorry I will not be able to
give it to you because I only have one and I want to keep it in my
wallet. But I have N5785 that I saved from my lunch money and
pocket money and toothfairy money. I know it’s my mummy giving the
toothfairy the money to give me because I found my tooth in her wallet
last year. and I want to give you all my money that I saved so that you
can win in February.
I have N5785 naira and also N8 but the N8 is in coins and it’s only in
Shoprite that they gave me so I want to go and spend it there. I wanted
to buy my inhaler disk but my daddy has bought another new one for
me. I have given my mummy the money and she put it on her card to
pay it on your website and she paid it now. I wish I could
GET MORE MONEY for you but that will be next week when I get
more lunch money from my daddy and toothfairy can’t give me any
more money because all my teeth have all grown back. I can still save
more money for you and give you in February.
Please help me give some of the money to Mr Ambode too so that he
can win Mr Jimmy Agbaje. I like Mr Ambode very much.
I wish you Goodluck not Goodluck Jonathan but best of luck and
please you can call my mummy’s number if you need me to send the
money I want to save for you.But you will have to give me some time
to save it.
Please say hello to Mr Ambode, Mr Buhari and professor Osinbajo for
me.”
Recall that one of President Jonathan’s aides, Doyin Okupe, who is
known for his verbal attacks on opposition parties, was recently
publicly embarrassed by journalists during a media briefing at the
presidential villa in Abuja when he said Rtd Gen Mohammad Buhari
will not win the forthcoming election.

No comments:

Post a Comment