Sunday, March 29, 2015

THE TRUTH ABOUT T.B JOSHUA - DADDY SHOWKEY

There was a time artiste, Daddy Showkey, was among the top
musicians in Nigeria. But Showkey came and reigned and
somehow, faded; nothing much was heard about him again. But in
recent times, the singer, who became famous especially with his
galala dance moves, has somewhat come to the limelight again.
And as he has made this come-back, some rumour mongers went
to town with the gist that the singer visited popular Lagos pastor,
T.B Joshua, to revive his career. Those who claim to know alleged
that Daddy Showkey became a regular visitor to the church, hoping
and praying the pastor would help revive his career. But in an
exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, Showkey dispelled rumours
that Prophet T.B Joshua is his spiritual father. He claimed that it is
not TB Joshua’s prayers that shot him back into limelight. He
however, admitted that they are good friends. He acknowledged
that he is good friends with the prophet and he often goes to pay
him a visit. “It is God that has been helping me since I got back
into the music industry. I don’t go to T.B Joshua’s church to
worship. He is my friend. When people saw me with him, it’s either
when I went to greet him on his birthday or when his building
collapsed. Sometimes, I just go to greet him but I don’t worship in
his church. “T.B Joshua prays for people but my success comes
from God and the good people that I know and they brought me
back to the limelight and not just one person. T.B Joshua is a
good man and that’s all I can say,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment