Thursday, February 12, 2015

Eden Hazard Signs New Deal With Chelsea

Belgian International footballer, Eden Hazard has Signed a new
five-and-a-half year contract with Chelsea FC. According to him he
said;
“I am very happy to sign a new contract with Chelsea, Since I
came here in 2012 I have always felt good and the club has
been very supportive to me”. Hazard told the club’s official
website
Manager Jose Mourinho, who joked this week that he would have to
get Hazard a special pen to sign the deal, said:
“I am very happy that Eden has signed a new contract. It
shows he believes in the club’s coaching staff and players to
help him become the best player in the world.
Hazard moved to Chelsea from Lille in 2012 and has gone on to
score 43 times in 147 appearances for the Stamford Bridge outfit.
He was voted the club’s Player of the Year by supporters in the
2013/2014 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment