Thursday, February 12, 2015

Must Read! Obasanjo Warning Message To Nigerians

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo warns Nigerians not to die for
a mediocre performer.
At the launch of his book, My Watch, in London today, former
President Olusegun Obasanjo urged Nigerians not to die for a
mediocre performer, and said he maintains the statement credited
to him of his endorsement of APC presidential candidate, Gen
Buhari.
“What I said and I maintain that and I will say it again and I will
do it. When the time comes for me to vote, I will consider the
track record of all the candidates that are contesting and I will
assess and based on my assessment for who I believe have
the best track record to perform the job of the Nigerian
president, then he will have my vote and if anybody should
know what the job of the Nigerian president requires, I should
know.
“And there is no sentiment in the affairs of Nigeria.Nigeria is a
population of 180million and you wouldn’t have anybody other
than one person or two persons that can run the affairs of
Nigeria? What the hell are we talking about? For me there are
millions who can run the affairs of Nigeria that are not even
coming out. So why should you die on behalf of one who is
probably performing as a mediocre. With all due respect.
Nigeria, if you love it, you would look for the best for Nigeria
and I don’t believe that at this point in time we have the best”
he said

No comments:

Post a Comment